The Transition Team met at St. Louis' Church, Annapolis Royal on 6th April from 12.30pm to 3.30pm and discussed the following:
· How to effectively communicate with each church community.
· The implementation of Community Life Committees in each community and how these will differ from former pastoral councils.
· Areas where our church communities overlap.
· Work already done towards becoming one parish.
· Pressing issues of immediate concern
· The vast geography and the demographics of our new parish.
· Transition team norms
Click the image below for the complete minutes.
THE NEXT TOPIC TO BE DISCUSSED:
Pastoral Ministry & Evangelization.
Click the link below to look over the questions that will be discussed at the transition meeting on 3rd May at St. Joseph's, Kentville.
If, after reading, you have relevant ideas, information, feedback or concerns to share, please send these to your Transtion Team representative before the 3rd May meeting.
You can find out who your representative is at the Transition Team page.
Information from the 2018 Parish Reorganisation meetings can be found here.